Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 October 2012

Info Post
What a solid fit body. Looks likes from I’ve seen so far on this years batch of Miss Earth contestants are gorgeous and worthy of the crown. So for the sake of peace, harmony and integrity of this pageant I hope this would not be a cooking show like what happened in Japan and China.

miss puerto rico 2012

miss puerto rico 2012 darli pacheco
miss puerto rico 2012 darli pacheco
What makes you proud of your country and what can you promote about it?
Puerto Rico is history, culture and tradition, my island is not only known for having beautiful women, it is also known for being one of the happiest countries on the planet. We have great music, delicious varieties of food and also beautiful beaches and of course our incredible people. We love to help others and we always carry a smile even to those we have never seen before. I will promote all of the above mentioned, The island of Puerto Rico is small in size but we are big for all we have to offer.

Describe your childhood/growing years:
As a child I was always around adults, my grandparents, my older sister and brother. Great memories I remember are the great times we had going to the rivers in my city Ponce in Puerto Rico.


What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
I learned that life is full of efforts and sacrifices, you must work with passion for what you want and that in order for any human to have a better future you must have made efforts in your past.


What is your most memorable moment?
The most memorable moment in my life was when I was offered a contract to work as a model and as a TV host in the Dominican Republic, I worked there for one year and a half, and when I returned to Puerto Rico I was able to help my parents with their needs and I was able to buy my mother the car that she wanted and also help my brothers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment