Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 17 October 2012

Info Post
Martina Gresova is a gorgeous blonde and there are many reasons why she should make it. It must be noted that she did not really perform well in the challenges, so it seems like she will be one of the super gorgeous girls that might be left clapping. It would be a shame.
Martina Gresova Miss Slovak Republic 2012
Martina Gresova Miss Slovak Republic 2012
Martina Gresova Miss Slovak Republic 2012 in gown

Miss Slovak Republic 2012
Martina Gresova in evening gown




Martina Gresova Miss Earth 2012
Martina Gresova Miss Earth 2012

Martina Gresova is 26 years old and 171 cm told. Her weight is 50 kg and her vital statistics in inches 35-23-35. Her home town is Humenne, Slovak Republic. Martina will represent Slovak Republic in Miss Earth 2012, the 12th edition of the Miss Earth beauty contest which will be held at the Versailles Palace in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines on Saturday night of 24th November, 2012..

Describe your childhood/growing years:
I can describe my childhood and growing years as the best time in my life. It was a time full of games, smiling, fresh air and nature. I always spent my free time in the village where my grandparents lived. I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my brother and sister with nature. We gathered mushrooms with my father. He taught us how to make special tools/toys from wood. I also had my own sheep called Basko. I took care of him and fed him. I grew up in a warm-hearted and caring family. I love my family and I would never change them for anything in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment