Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 January 2013

Info Post
In some angles she reminds me of Malika Menard! there's something to her that I like, maybe her cheekbones and eyes that make her charismatic anyway, I like her I hope she will improve into a real stunner.

Tereza Chlebovská‘s passions in life involve music. She enjoys dancing, playing the piano, and used to sing. Tereza also likes to play volleyball and other sports with her family. Tereza attended the University Ostrava, where she studied Music and Health. One day she hopes to achieve her dreams of becoming a TV personality, singer, or top model.
 
Tereza Chlebovská image

Tereza Chlebovská pictures

Tereza Chlebovská miss universe 2012

Tereza Chlebovská miss cesca

Tereza Chlebovská miss Czech Republic 2012



Tereza Chlebovská miss Czech top model

Tereza Chlebovská fashion show

Tereza Chlebovská runway show

I'm starting to like Ceska earth also. statuesque and a blond goddess. She must maintain that kind of hairstyle, it's more suitable to her beauty. She is a good top 15 contender not favorite for the crown but will surely get a place in the top 15, very photogenic , consistent and charming ! that is what we are looking for.

Her attitude Is very rare to see an European girl in Miss Universe with that kind of charisma! I love how sexy she could be without being vulgar or looking tacky. I watched the final, she was good, but did not outshine. I thought she deserved her victory, but the crown could have gone just as easily to either Linda or the girl who was 1 RU just as easily and no one would have even coughed.

I do, I think she is pretty and lovely etc. but she is not so supreme that all others must just fold up their dreams right now. I think for example that she is not even in the same league as previous Czech representative like Jitka, Iveta and the girl in 2008 forget her name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment