Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 January 2013

Info Post
I love Marion’s hair and make-up. At last somebody who's not boring and still stunning. I’m not that crazy about her unusual dress but very beautiful she always has such a great sense of style. Marion is a beautiful person inside and out Va y Marion, la France est derrière toi!

How femme does French film star Marion Cotillard look in this floral frock? The heavily embellished, prom-style dress comes courtesy of Zuhair Murad Autumn/Winter 2012 couture collection. The petal applique adds a textural element to the full-skirted number while the cut-out back shows just the right amount of skin. Nude t-bar sandals and a patent fold over clutch are her only add-on.
Marion Cotillard Critics' Choice Awards 2013 Red Carpet

Marion Cotillard in Zuhir Murad Red Carpet

Marion Cotillard in Critic's choice 2013 Red Carpet


When I saw Marion Cotillard on the red carpet this evening for the 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards held at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California, my first reaction was, “the spell is broken”. Childish I know, but I’m excited to finally see her in something other than Dior and especially Zuhair Murad Couture.

Her Fall 2012 black lace A-line dress featuring floral beaded appliqué and an open back is the most playful I’ve seen Marion in a long time. I’m sure you will agree that her spark, that many of us were missing, is finally back. As you would expect from Marion, her styling was impeccable with nude accessories including Jimmy Choo ‘Tahi’ sandals plus she dazzled in Chopard jewels. A side parted bun and neutral makeup completed her look. Needless to say she is my favorite so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment