Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 1 December 2012

Info Post
Megumi Noda is actually gorgeous..nice tan skin and a very exotic look about her..she has a great body and looks like a fierce modern Japanese woman that's out to conquer the earth..she needs to tone her body even more.

What a lovely and unconventional beauty, her name is Megumi Noda the reigning Miss Earth Japan 2012. Others don't get the hype about her and some of you may think that the past representative of Japan in Miss Earth Pageant is better but take a good look on her pictures. She's like a beautiful devil that will devour any man on this planet in her hotness.

Megumi Noda Miss Earth 2012 casual wear
Megumi Noda Miss Earth 2012 casual wear
Megumi Noda Miss Japan 2012 casual wear
Megumi Noda Miss Japan 2012 casual wear

Megumi Noda casual wear
Megumi Noda casual wear

Megumi Noda Miss Earth Japan 2012

Megumi Noda photo
Megumi Noda photo

Megumi Noda evening gown
Megumi Noda evening gown

Megumi Noda Miss Earth 2012
Here are some Information about her interview on Miss Earth 2012


What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
What I learned was “Cherish all creatures” and “Do not waste food.” My parents and grandparents taught me this and is the basis for my opinions. There were a lot of animals at our home. When I found a cat or dog, my family and I looked for someone to take care of them. I learned not to give up until the end, and the importance of taking responsibility. I wrote an essay titled "I Want to Protect the Animals" for my graduation essay when I was in elementary school. That is my dream for the future. Now, as I think about being Miss Earth Japan, I realize that I have been involved in the environmental problems of the Earth, and that is because of the lessons learned in my childhood.


What is your most memorable moment?
My most memorable moment is the Tohoku earthquake and TSUNAMI that occurred on March 11th, 2011. I was waiting for a train at Tokyo Station going to an audition at the moment that it happened. I had never experienced such a big earthquake before and was so afraid that I couldn’t do anything. What I could do at that moment was just return to my apartment and watch the terrible scenes of the earthquake and TSUNAMI on TV. After the earthquake, I was faced with the situation of not being able to find food at supermarkets, non-running trains and electrical power outages. I live in Tokyo by myself so I felt afraid and alone during this period but my neighbors took care of me a lot. The tragedy made me realize how ordinary days are important and full of happiness and how kind people can be. In addition, people all over the world showed their sympathy for us and came to Japan to rescue and support the victims of this difficult situation. I’ll never forget their kindness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment