Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 November 2012

Info Post
Cute, sexy and cool personality. that's what this pretty korean girl best describe. She's My sentimental favorite from the beginning and I'm so happy for here finish first runner up. She is adorable and cutie. I find she looks kinda asymmetrical but it makes her look even more natural and unique. I'm sure she will be favored by Miss International 2012 judges. Good luck Jung Bin! Fighting!
Miss Korea Internatioan Jung-Bin Lee


Jung Bin Lee in Sexy Dress
Jung-BIn Lee in Swimwear
Lee Jung-bin has not received much attention from fans around the world but I actually think she is stunning and very sexy. She is definitely a diamond in the rough and has she been trained better, she might have made more of an impact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment