Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 November 2012

Info Post
The 18-year-old, student at the Hanoi University of Culture, is 1.69m tall with measurements of 90-64-95cm.  Miss Earth Vietnam 2012 Do Hoang Anh is without doubt one of the most beautiful girl in Miss Earth candidate.

Anh wore a bikini designed by Xuan Thu, street clothes and evening gowns by Elise fashions, and an Ao dai (traditional long dress) designed by Calvin Hiep and Minh Quang. She will also perform a traditional dance for the Talent event of the competition.  

Here are the pictures of Do Hoang Anh in long gown. Hoang Anh said she felt very happy, receiving a warm welcome from poor villagers and becoming better aware about the need to protect the environment. See some photos of Hoang Anh at Miss Earth 2012:
Miss Earth Vietnam 2012 Do Hoang Anh
Do Hoang Anh in long gown
Do Hoang Anh Miss Earth Vietnam 2012

Some info about Do Hoang Anh

What makes you proud of your country and what can you promote about it?
My country is beautiful with long coast stretching from north to South. We have a rich and long cultural history. The Vietnamese people are very brave and posses creative minds. We also are kind and nice to all. I will promote many projects of introducing Vietnamese culture and tourism to the world. Furthermore I also want to raise funds to prevent and solve pollution problems.

Describe your childhood/growing years:
When I was young, my parents take me to art school in where dance subject is my most favorite. From that moment my passion for dance grew inside me. I and many of my friends take part in the arts and social work. We join “small bee” campaign contributing old books to poor pupils, picking up trash and planting trees to protect the environment.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
Happiness will be doubled when shared. What is your most memorable moment? It was the first time I saw the students in dance school moving as one in the traditional dance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment