Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 17 November 2012

Info Post
Her green eyes, white skin tone and long dark blond hair... She's like a Beautiful Fairy in a fantasy movie. I'm talking to Sara Pender Miss Earth Scotland 2012. Sara has this sweet innocent face but also becomes very glamorous like old Hollywood glamor when made up. This girl has so much potential very gorgeous face, very tall the body though needs a little work weight loss and toning will do wonders on this girl.
Sara Pender Miss Earth Scotland 2012 in gown
sara pender evening gown pics


Here are some of the question and answer interview on Miss Earth 2012.


When asked Sara Pender, “What environmental project will you create to promote the protection of Mother Earth and why?”
To reduce the use of plastic bags in the UK retail industry. I choose this as it is something that I am involved in on a daily basis. I do consume products but it is more to do with the fact that I see the wastage of plastic bags on a daily basis in my work. People do not realize the damage that they are causing to the environment when they misuse plastic bags. Plastic bags take over 100 years to degrade and damage our world’s oceans and the animals within these oceans. Also making and transporting these billions of plastic bags has a profound effect on the by environment adding to air pollution. I propose to encourage everyone to own a eco-friendly bag, and to promote it by introducing a loyalty scheme in John lewis. I also want to introduce recycling points throughout stores where customers can replace their old plastic bags and for John Lewis to come up with a new way of disposing these which would be more environmentally friendly.

Describe your childhood/growing years:
I found these years pretty difficult, changing from being a child into a teenager was hard especially. Moving from primary to secondary school was a huge test. I was much taller than all the other boys and girls and some people picked on this attribute, making me very self conscious. I did however, have a group of very close friends and family and overall I had a pleasant upbringing.


What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
I learned that even when times get tough and you fall low, keep on fighting to fulfill your dreams because one day you will realize that it was all worth it in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment