Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 November 2012

Info Post
I already thought Miss Switzerland 2012 Lea Sara Wittwer was one of the prettiest among the contestants, despite her height. I noticed with Miss Earth Switzerland, year after year, they have a lot of mediocre looking contestants but thank God a pretty one always wins!
Lea Sara Wittwer is very pretty. All she needs is better styling and more toned body.

Here are some pictures of Lea Sara Wittwer during Miss Earth 2012 long gown competition.
Miss Switzerland 2012 Lea Sara Wittwer
Lea Sara Wittwer in casual wear


Lea Sara Wittwer in blue long gown

Some info about Miss Earth Switzerland 2012 Lea Sara Wittwer.
What makes you proud of your country and what can you promote about it?
I am proud of my country because we have already done, for example by a small step, recycle 80% of PET without mortgage I want to build in the Miss Earth Switzerland Organization an awareness of the environment and sustainability. I am proud that we have good education to encourage young people and offer them a future in which they want to have.

Describe your childhood/growing years:
I was a child who kept on moving and could never sit still. I was always outside playing, climbing on trees in the forest or out driving around on a bicycle. I played football at the playground, and was always active. My mother could not keep me indoors. My parents broke up when I was 8 years old. It was sad but it made me strong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment