Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 November 2012

Info Post
This is the very first Miss Earth Reunion and we must commend the organization for staging a great event even inviting the current queen to judge and choosing a beautiful candidate.She is the best choice. She has a pretty face, longlean toned body and good height here is Aisha Valy.

The 22 year old beauty has won the first ever Miss Earth Reunion 2012 pageant. A pageant where the reigning miss earth Olga Alava traveled all the way to this island nation in the indian ocean to help choose the first ever representative of reunion in miss earth.
Aisha Valy in casual wear

Aisha Valy Miss Reunion Island 2012
Aisha Valy Miss Earth 2012
Aisha Valy Miss Reunion Island 2012
When she asked to describe her childhood/growing years she answered, I remember that when I was 8, I was very shy but at the same time I was full of life. I have been always curious about the world around me, and at that time my mother told me that I asked too many questions for my age, that I was too young to understand and that one day I would be able to understand. When I was 11 years old I was afraid to go to middle school but finally everything has gone well and I have made friends. At 13 it was particularly difficult because I went through a teenage crisis. I was feeling anxious but I don’t know exactly why. In short, I had a happy childhood and a good education.

What is your most memorable moment? My most memorable moment was when I won the title of Miss Earth Reunion Island and had the chance to be crowned by Olga Alava, Miss Earth 2011. It was a moment of joy and I still cannot realize that it happened. But the most important was that my family was there to support me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment