Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 November 2012

Info Post
Camilla Hansson is right now representing Sweden at Miss Earth! She is a true bikini babe! I hope she is crowned Miss Earth!. I have a feeling Camilla will be amongst the top16. Here are some of the pictures of Camilla Hansson in Miss Earth 2012 beauty pageant. Miss Earth Sweden 2012 Camilla Hansson is a very a beautiful and enterprising young woman. A person who highly values ​​health and family.
Miss Earth Sweden 2012 Camilla Hansson

Camilla Hansson in swimwear


Camilla Hansson in Miss Sweden 2012
She is one of my favorite this year!.. so angelic face.. i really want her to be in the top 8 the least.When She asked to Describe her childhood/growing years, She said, "I grew up in Stockholm, Sweden's capital city, a beautiful place with water all around it and astonishing architecture and nature. I felt very safe growing up there as a child and the quality of life we had there as a family was very good. I went to a private school and my parents were strict with teaching me good mannerism and how to behave with respect towards other people.

Apart from getting a lot of love from my parents they also gave me a lot of freedom when I was growing up which made me very independent and I learned from an early age how to take care of myself without depending on anyone else. On weekends my father used to take me away from the city and we'd go to the countryside where we'd go fishing and long walks in the woods, spending most of our time outside which is where I grew to love and appreciate the beauty of our nature and the environment which we live in."

I am however a bit scared that she might not have the sash factor. Meaning had she been from one of the more pageant crazy countries she could have done even better.
Visit us again for more Hot bikini shots on Miss Earth 2012 or your favorite celebrities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment