Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 November 2012

Info Post
Hi everyone! this post is about bikini body transformation. Maybe some of you is thinking that it's impossible for you to have a bikini body but look at the pictures below. It's real and not edited just a sample to help you motivate yourselves and me too.

No matter what the exercise you choose dance, kick boxing, running, the gym, or even climbing trees ALWAYS remember that it's only about 30% of the work that is done during exercise the other 70% depends on you. Get enough SLEEP, Keep your STRESS level Down as much as possible and get the proper NUTRITION. 




After being on the pill for a year, and becoming comfortable in my relationship with my ridiculously licky fast metabolismed boyfriend, I'd gained weight and didn't feel comfortable or happy in my own skin at all. I needed a change, and that change came in the form of the Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge!

I'm only about five weeks in, and have had some major slip ups, and couldn't work out for ten days due to a but am feeling so so much better! I can't wait to see my results at the end of the challenge! I understand I have a long way to go, but five kilos down and feeling a lot better health wise and mentally, it's all thanks to Ashy and her team! Clean eating and Exercise honestly changes lives!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment